Welcome home to this beautifully updated home set on not one but two cul-de-sac. Open floor plan features a kitchen with a breakfast bar, dining room with french doors leading to an over-sized deck overlooking the private back yard, living room completes the open floor plan with a bow window that allows for lots of light. Lower level features the spacious family room complete with wood burning fireplace and a bonus room with many possibilities. Don’t miss out on making this your new home! Value Range Pricing- Seller will entertain offers between $349,900 and $359,900. First showings at Open House on Saturday April 26th from 11 to 1pm.
This is a Raised Ranch/Split Entry style home and features 8 total rooms, 1 full bath, 1 half bath, 3 bedrooms, and is currently available for $349,900.
For complete details click here.
Here is a list of things you should keep accessible for use until you can get your power back up and running:
- Flashlights and fresh batteries
- Candles or other illumination, battery operated candles are a great option
- Battery-powered radio and/or television (for news updates)
- Battery-powered or wind-up clock
- A land-line telephone that is corded
- Emergency phone numbers
- Firewood for heat if you have a fireplace
- Ice blocks to fill your freezer, a full freezer stays colder longer
Quaint oversized raised ranch set off the road on a hill with views of the bay. Enjoy your privacy while only minutes from the highway & shopping. Attached garage, and great storage space. Desirable family neighborhood conveniently located. A must see if your in the market for a Portsmouth home. Buyers and buyers’ agents to verify all information.
This is a Raised Ranch style home and features 7 total rooms, 1 full bath, 1 half bath, 3 bedrooms, 0.32 Acres, and is currently available for $249,900.
For complete details click here.
North Attleboro Listing AlertsAttleboro, MA - $279,000 - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:5 - Beds:3 - Baths:210 minutes agoAttleboro, MA - $600 - Rentals - - Rooms:3 - Beds:1 - Baths:12 hours agoAttleboro, MA - $259,900 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/13 hours agoAttleboro, MA - $299,900 - Single-Family - Multi-Level - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/14 hours agoAttleboro, MA - $389,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/14 hours ago
- Florida Man Indicted In Aaron Hernandez Gun Trafficking Investigation April 17, 2014A Florida man was indicted Wednesday on charges of witness tampering, obstruction of justice and lying to a federal grand jury that is investigating former New England Patriot star Aaron Hernandez 's alleged role in illegal gun trafficking. […]
- Hernandez associates indicted on murder charges April 11, 2014Two friends of former New England Patriots star Aaron Hernandez were indicted on murder charges Friday in connection with the 2013 homicide of Odin Lloyd in North Attleboro, Mass., according to the Bristol County District Attorney's Office. […]
- Standoff ends peacefully in North Attleboro March 31, 2014An overnight standoff at a residence in North Attleboro is now over. Police were able to convince a man inside 93 Bank St. to surrender just before 5 am Monday. […]
- Dedham Offers Framingham High Principal its Superintendent Post March 28, 2014By Susan Petroni The Dedham School Committee unanimously voted to offer the Dedham Superintendent position to Framingham High School Principal Michael Welch. […]
- Carol Karafotis first-time candidate for Dartmouth School Committee March 27, 2014Reasons for running: "I want Dartmouth to continue to be a quality system and believe that my educational background and my experience will enable me to contribute in a meaningful way to the important decisions facing the school district." […]
- Florida Man Indicted In Aaron Hernandez Gun Trafficking Investigation April 17, 2014