Price Reduction, Priced to sell! Nice 4 bedroom, 2 bath house with lots of updates in South Attleboro. Enjoy a nice dead end street close to everything on nearly a 1/4 acre lot fully fenced in. Close to the commuter rail and easy access to 95. Lots of storage and great space are just a few reasons to love this home. Potential in law or master suite, you choose. So much house for the money, come see for yourself! Many updates and offering a $5000 credit for new boiler/conversion to gas with a full price offer. Buyers agent to receive $1000 if we can close by October 10th!
This is a Bungalow style home and features 9 total rooms, 2 full baths, 4 bedrooms, 0.25 Acres, and is currently available for $237,800.
For complete details click here.
Most often the answer to the question is yes! A home inspection is an objective examination of the home and its systems. The inspection covers the entire house from the roof to the foundation.
A home inspection will cover the home’s foundation, basement, structural components, roof, attic, insulation, walls, ceilings, floors windows and doors. It will also examine the heating system, air conditioning, plumbing, and electrical systems.
Because a home is often the largest single investment you will ever make it is important to know as much as you can about the home before you buy it. A home inspection will help you identify any needed repairs as well as what is needed to regularly maintain the home. The home inspection will help you proceed with the purchase with confidence.
When choosing a home inspector cost shouldn’t be your first consideration. Look for the inspector’s qualifications, experience, training and compliance with state regulations.
Remember, that no house is perfect. There are bound to be issues with almost any home use the information to decide if the house is right for you.
Price Reduction, Priced to sell! Nice 4 bedroom, 2 bath house with lots of updates in South Attleboro. Enjoy a nice dead end street close to everything on nearly a 1/4 acre lot fully fenced in. Close to the commuter rail and easy access to 95. Lots of storage and great space are just a few reasons to love this home. Potential in law or master suite, you choose. So much house for the money, come see for yourself!
This Single-Family in Attleboro, MA recently sold for $205,000.
This is a Ranch style home and features 5 total rooms, 1 full bath, 3 bedrooms, 0.22 acres, and was sold by
Eric Meyer & John Boss – Sankey Real Estate
North Attleboro Listing AlertsAttleboro, MA - $339,000 - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/11 hour agoAttleboro, MA - $237,800 - Single-Family - Bungalow - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:23 hours agoAttleboro, MA - $249,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:6 - Beds:4 - Baths:2Attleboro, MA - $439,900 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:2Attleboro, MA - $248,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1
- North Attleboro Man Arrested After Allegedly Stealing From Foxborough Gym Parking Lot August 27, 2014A North Attleboro man is facing larceny charges after he allegedly stole a set of keys inside a Foxborough gym and used them to steal cash from a parking lot. […]
- RE/MAX Real Estate Center in Westborough opens doors August 18, 2014RE/MAX of New England announced the official grand opening of the Westborough RE/MAX Real Estate Center at 45 Lyman St. Owned by brokers Mike Gallagher and Annette Norton, the office has been operating since April 2014 and is a full-service real estate brokerage. […]
- Family Of Missing Fall River Woman Fears The Worst August 8, 2014Jennifer Mbugua's family says it doesn't make sense. The quiet woman who lived in Fall River suddenly vanished, but not without a trace. […]
- Capturing sights and sounds on the canal July 30, 2014Oh what a day. The Cape Cod Canal centennial culminated Tuesday in a party that had something for everyone: speeches, music, tugboats, food, fireworks and even pirates. […]
- North Attleboro Man Arrested After Allegedly Stealing From Foxborough Gym Parking Lot August 27, 2014